Advertenties

Hi all from Megane 2 Club Italia

Gestart door 8darkangel7, 31 maart 2008, 01:31:41

Vorige topic - Volgende topic

8darkangel7

Hi all -- -- !!!I'm Gianluca :) (8darkangel7)! I come from Italy and I'm a member of Megane 2 CLub Italia!!I just saw your site and I'm happy to see that there are other "fanatics" ;) of Renault Megane!!!our club it's concentrated about Megane II in all of its version.... if you want to see our site I leave you the link www.megane2clubitalia.it you're always welcome to our site club!!! 8) ;) !-! If you want we can link our clubs ;)
we're waiting for your visit to us!!we've also an "international" section in English to link our club with other Megane club!! 8)
Bye --
8darkangel7 Lombardia Area Manager of Megane 2 Club Italia

ps: I'm sorry about my not perfect English...if I post in a wrong section I'll ask you sorry, but I don't understand much Dutch :q

8darkangel7

Stefan

yes,yes,yes!!!

Show us some pictures Y

!-!
***VERKOCHT***VERKOCHT***
Megane III 2.0TCe-180 Privilege (kleur Rouge Dyna)

8darkangel7

yes!!!!! :) :) ....so I'm proud to present my Megane....the BLEKMEGANE!!!

Megane II data: 1.5 dci 101 cv phase I pack Authentique 3doors, color black, 15" black alloy wheels, angel eyes, blue and white interior led, central dual exhaust,pinna gps, custom written "Blekmegane"

Tim

***:) RMC Kartkampioen 2008 - 2009 - 2010 :)***

Stefan

sorry,
I don't see the picture (Only the top..) :?
***VERKOCHT***VERKOCHT***
Megane III 2.0TCe-180 Privilege (kleur Rouge Dyna)

rs50jochem

Marcelo

very nice  !-! keep up the good work  :)

8darkangel7

Hi all!!!do you remember me?!?!?how are you Dutch friends?!?! :) :)

Decepticon#1

We are fine over here! How is live in Italy? Nice Megane you have and I see it is a Transformer...we have them over here as well! Sent us some more pictures of cars from your club!

8darkangel7

we are fine thank you ;) !! if you want to see some photos of our club I'll give you the link to our gallery!!!
http://www.megane2clubitalia.it/gallery/index.php

Marcelo

uh dat forum lijkt ook niet op deze :P

EhPortal 1.39.5 © 2024, WebDev